No products in the cart.
Dehydrated Averrhoa Bilimbi Bilin Fruit Cucumber Sorrel Tree Ceylon Spices Herbs
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Well Dehydrated Under Sunlight
- Best Smell & Taste
- Home Made 100g
Details of the Product
- Well Dehydrated by use of sunlight, no machine used
- The best smell, Best Taste
- Usable period – more than 01 year Well packed before the shipment
- The average size of dehydrated slice- 4×0.5 cm
- It’s a valuable tropical spice as well as an herb
- Taste- Its Mildly and Juicy
- Non-slated, Dehydrated slices will ship in original condition
- Harvest/Supply: Throughout the year
Note : Should be stored in a dry and cool place
More Details of the Product
- Nutritional Facts
- (This nutritional value is obtained from every 100 g of the fruit)
- Calcium – 3.4mg
- Phosphorous – 11.1 mg
- Riboflavin – 0.026mg
- Carotene – 0.035mg
- Niacin – 0.302mg
- Moisture – 95mg
- Iron – 1.01mg
- Calcium – 3.5mg
- Thiamine – 0.010mg
- Ash – 0.30-0.40mg
- Fiber – 0.6mg
Bilimbi offers some of the best health benefits. The fruit is popular worldwide for its sour flavor and is also used as a spice in cooking some of the delicious seasonal dishes.
- It is capable enough for eliminating phlegm and reducing heat from the body.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is advised for treating high blood pressure and the treatment is quite effective.
- The juice extracted from bilimbi fruit is effective in eliminating a cough.
- The fruit is good for treating rheumatism.
- It is effective in treating acne.
- As a spice in cooking delicious and appetizing curries.
- It is used instead of mango for preparing chutney and is preserved.