Payment methods, include PayPal and Credit cards.
Our payment gateway powered by Marxpay (marx.lk sri lankan payment gateway) and 2checkout payment gateway(https://2co.com). Which are supports card payment and PayPal payment. If you suspect our site security ot our payment policies. We strongly advise you to use PayPal as your payment option.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign into your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you don’t have one.
- You can use PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
LAST UPDATED: APRIL 01, 2020.
SuperCeylon.com reserves the sole rights to make any changes to these polices/terms/conditions at any time without prior notice. Super Ceylon Co. doesn't responsible for the content or functionality of third party websites linked from our site.
© 2020 Super Ceylon, All Rights Reserved. Super Ceylon™ logo is the registered trademark of Super Ceylon Co., All other trademarks included herein are the property of their respective owners.